[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating over scanning?

  • From: "Satauna" <mercury@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2004 01:47:50 -0700

Wow, Liz, you're not kidding! That list is huge!

I just took four books to validate, which is no more than a tiny bite
out of the house, but many termites can bring the house down! So I am
happy to be a termite among you all! (Munch munch!)

Shelley! One of the books I'm going to validate is this pumpkin book
you've submitted.  This will be a family read.  We just planted some
more pumpkins.  It's our second year growing them, so I know we'll all
enjoy hearing about various varieties and carving strategies.

Satauna in Seattle, sleepless and silly!