[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating on Braillenote

  • From: "Tina Birnenbaum" <tinabir@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 17:27:29 -0700

Hiscott. Just move it to your card and read it on the bn. That is what I've
done and I just try to upload it from my card on my computer and just do the
reading/editing on the bn and try to keep all the formatting there as much
as i can. For me, that has worked and my braill note has never lost or done
anything with any of my books and I have many on my compact flash card.