[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating on Braillenote

  • From: "E." <thoth93@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 18:21:10 -0400

Just move it on to a cf card leaving in .rtf. Any word you want to change will appear as "computer braille" or look like grade 11 when cursor is on it. The rest of the time you will be able to read everything in grade 2 in the rtf file. I do this all the time on the braille note so do let me know if you have any issues. If you have k1000, it might be a good idea to first run rank spelling on the file and autocorrect and then and only then copy the corrected .rtf file to your braillenote. Easy way to catch a lot of errors using k1000.

E.