[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating bottleneck

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Sep 2005 21:14:32 -0700 (PDT)

Well, I admit that I did that, but I only released the
books because Gary ordered them and is going to
re-scan them. I released them because I thought he'd
download and reject them when he got the books, but
since he didn't, I downloaded and rejected them. In
the meantime, though, other book took one or two of
them and released them because they were so bad.
Henceforth I'll only take one at a time, except ones
that need my eyes or a print book.  Like you, though,
Elizabeth, I only took books that I thought worthwhile
saving and didn't want rejected --and that no one else
had rejected and rescanned; they'd already been
returned numerous times.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com