[bksvol-discuss] validating books

  • From: "Rebecca Ilniski" <rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 18:37:53 -0400

Hi everyone. I tried to fill out the volunteer form on the web site. It says that I"m already a member which I am so I'm not sure what else to do. I did sign the agreement. I'm interested in helping to validate books. What all do you have to do besides edit errors? How do you know if pages are missing if you don't have the book? Just curious.
Rebecca and Seeing Eye dog Sherman
email only rilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
msn rebecca.ilniski@xxxxxxxxxxx
aim rebeccai27