[bksvol-discuss] validating as a totally blind person

  • From: "Monica Svopa" <svopa@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 05:43:12 -0600

Hello to all.  I probably shouldn't ask this question but I wasn't sure how to
proceed.  I was wondering how I as a blind individual could validate a book
correctly.  Since I can't read the print book, I wouldn't want there to be any
mistakes.  Do you have any suggestions as to how y'all do this?  Thanks for
your help.  I don't validate or scan much but I'd like to do some.  Sometimes
books peak my interest but I hesitated because I wasn't sure how to handle it.
Thanks.

Monica Svopa