[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 15:29:05 -0600

I also spell check after the book is read. However, the first thing I do is use Kurzweil's rank spelling tool. I do this first, and go to the bottom of the list. These are the words that are used once or twice. Check those out, moving up the list, until you start to run into real words. Then read the book. Then use rank spelling again, and spell check.

Bob
----- Original Message ----- From: "EVAN REESE" <mentat3@xxxxxxxxxxx>