[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "lelia" <struve33@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 06:04:16 -0700

Ok, I have decided I'd like to be a validater I have microsoft word and I've never edited anything before, no that's not all true but I think when I get home from work I'm going to see what I can find on step one in the childrens book land as someone said.

thanks all for your help and trust me I'll need it again, please be patient. I am a quick learner but I have a feeling I don't know a lot grin.

Lelia
----- Original Message ----- From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>