[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: "Monica Willyard" <rhyami@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 23:25:24 -0400

Hi, Tami. Hearing that someone is willing to validate some of the
older books is music to my ears! (smile) I don't know if you know
this, but there are older books in rtf format at the top of step 1
right now. If someone takes a book for validation and then releases
it, that book shows up at the top of the list on step 1. That's true
even if it's the oldest submission on step 1. You can tell how long a
book has been around by looking at its comments. The last line of the
comments tells who submitted it and what the submission date is. So
the books at the bottom of step 1 are old books that haven't been
looked at by anyone for quite awhile. They're just not necessarily the
oldest books on the list.

If you see something that looks interesting, take a shot at it. No
matter which book you choose, you'll make the submitter happy and will
help the Bookshare community. I'd say that's a win for everyone,
especially if you enjoy the book. (smile)

--
Monica Willyard