[bksvol-discuss] Re: validating

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2008 18:59:57 -0800 (PST)

I do what Evan does, i.e., spell-check *after* I've
proofread the book by reading. Invariably I've missed
something, but not many.
I also, when I've had to put in page numbers that were
missing, do a final page-number check as well.

Cndy Ro

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm

http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/