[bksvol-discuss] Re: validaters, submitters, et al

  • From: Mike Pietruk <pietruk@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 10:33:49 -0400 (EDT)

Thanks for your words of understanding, Shannon.  I believe that all of us
have the same goal -- high quality books in a reasonable amount of time.
And to get there with each and every book, we need everyone on the same
proverbial page, so to speak.

Incidentally, I too do not object to page numbers, headers and the like
making their way into the text I read.  As you say, they're a part of the
book and tell me where I am.