[bksvol-discuss] Re: using openbook to submit/upload books, would like advice

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 22 Sep 2008 21:18:10 -0700

Keep your bookshare books in a specific folder, e.g. my
documents\validations. U can save a book to that folder in o b using
file > save as. Then just upload it hitting the browse button, going
to my documents, opening it, type a v for validation, & you're good.

Once you've finished it, move it to another folder, e.g. my
documents\books or finished books or whatever.

--
Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride