[bksvol-discuss] Re: using enter key in email messages

  • From: "Judy s." <cherryjam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 05 Sep 2009 13:14:06 -0500

Lori, you are correct, everyone reads emails in different ways. smile.

Judy s.

Lori Castner wrote:
You know; I really try to keep out of this sort of discussion, but I feel the need to comment here.

In the past two weeks, there have been two flare ups on the list where individuals have felt picked on. In this second instance, I read E.'s question is simple interest. I assumed that she thought Gwen might be new to email and not realize that returns were unnecessary accept between paragraphs. We all learn from each other after all.