[bksvol-discuss] Re: urban fantasy wishlist request

  • From: "Donna Smith" <donnafsmith@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2008 19:39:27 -0500

Once Maithe has determined which books she has, I'd be glad to see what's
available on paperbackswap and order them to scan.  What I really would
like, though, if it's not too much trouble, is a short list of authors and
books that fit in this genre that are not currently in the collection.  I
have trouble making myself search through the wish list and mostly decide to
scan requests that have been posted here or made by others that I know who
aren't on this list.

Donna, the lazy scanner with book credits to burn at paperbackswap.com