[bksvol-discuss] Re: urban fantasy wishlist request

  • From: "Allison Hilliker" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 00:59:22 -0700

Hi Maithe,

Thanks for all your work! I appreciate any and all books you find in this genre. No, I don't know the authors you listed below, but honestly I'm really new to these types of books and know very few yet. I stumbled over Kim Harrison completely randomly. So I'm looking forward to discovering new writers.

Let me know if you want me to validate something.

Happy reading,

Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "maithe007" <maithe007@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Donna, the lazy scanner with book credits to burn at paperbackswap.com