[bksvol-discuss] upset about a book, something weird going on

  • From: "Jamie Prater" <jdprater@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2011 14:13:13 -0500

Hi, all, I went to check out a book, the site acted funny, it sat there, didn't
download the book, and when I got out and went back, I found the book listed
but with no checkout link.  I wanted to go ahead and get this book done before
I go on vacation, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.  It has
hold for Jamie P on it.  Thanks, have a blessed day.