[bksvol-discuss] Re: upolading cypress point

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 20 Aug 2006 01:45:03 -0400

Sue,

Do you use and instant messinger program such as AOL Instant Messinger or
MSN instant messinger?  This might be easier If you do. I'd be happy to walk
you through the process. Via IM.  I'll see if I can cook up some exact
instructions for you.  Are you using a BRL display with partial speech? Or
no speech at all?

Pratik