[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploading

  • From: "siss52" <siss52@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 13:50:41 -0600

This might put a jinx on my good luck, but what I do is put the first part
of the filename only with no extension.  The first time I get it back with
the error message that my extension does not match the formatting I chose..
Then II hit the browse button.  In Internet Explorer I get dialog boxes
where you can tab.  I choose my computer or desktop, namme the file, choose
all fiiles, then choose open.  The Bookshare system gives me the whole path,
adding on the correct extension such as .txt or .rtf.  Then I hit accept and
it has been working every time.

hth,

Sue S.