[bksvol-discuss] Re: uploaded for admin approval

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2007 15:13:25 -0700

Thanks Sue, sorry about that one page that was messed up. Thankfully somebody came to the rescue and got that page from Amazon somehow. My contributions are still far from perfect, but I shudder to think what the first ones were like when I first started without very little if any training on what to do.

Thanks.

Bud
At 02:59 PM 10/12/2007, you wrote:

Bud,

I have finished validating Dangerous To Know, by Barbara Taylor Bradford, and uploaded it for admin approval. Nice job.

Sue S.

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P
Malibu, California