[bksvol-discuss] uploaded A Prince of Sinners

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, bookshare-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2007 00:25:38 -0700 (PDT)

I've finished validating and uploaded for approval A
Prince of Sinners, by E. Philips Oppnheim. A lot of
his other books are already in the collection, and I
suspect they came over from Project Gutenberg. Only
one is limied to BRF and Daisy readers, and I'm a
little surprised that it is not also in public domain,
as should be Prince of Sinners. I'm not sure why this
didn't come over from PG along with the others.

It's s delightful read, with interesting characters
and situations, and kept me not wanting to stop
reading. I shall try to find time to read some of his
other books, too, if I can get them.