[bksvol-discuss] Re: upload error message

  • From: Carrie Karnos <ckarnos@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 21:47:33 -0800 (PST)

I got the same 2062 message trying to upload a book, so I sent an email to
Bookshare Operations, figuring that other people have already sent emails to
Support and Webmaster.

  Carrie

Gerald Hovas <geraldhovas@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
          Tom,

  Did you contact Support, or Webmaster since that is what the error message
recommended?  I'd contact both to be on the safe side.  Bookshare can't fix
problems which they don't know about.

  Gerald