[bksvol-discuss] Re: upload error

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 21:41:56 -0800 (PST)

I just renewed my books without a problem but my IE is
5.1 for the Mac. You might try again, in case whatever
the problem was before has been fixed, or try a
difference browser if it hasn't been fixed. I use IE
because I can go back to the preceding page much
faster than with Firefox, which is the browser I use
most of the time.

G.Cindy

--- Wildcat <p.wildcat1234@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I went to the renew page again and it still gave me
> the same error I also tried using the links list
> with jaws to see if the book got renewed and it
> still didn't.
> Is somthing wrong with that part of the bookshare
> page?

at
http://www.friendsofbookshare.org/