[bksvol-discuss] upload book

  • From: gail johnson <mama-gail@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2008 14:34:26 -0400

Is anybody having trouble getting a book accepted?

My file is saved as an rtf file but I can't seem to get it to match bookshare.

I edited the title listing in bookshare to match mine because it said

hold for gail before the title.

I took out the _ underscore because on Bookshare it is written with spaces between the words.