[bksvol-discuss] Re: update on confessor, by goodkind

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 00:11:29 -0800

It sounds as though you're going to read it through; in which case I would say send it up because that will be one less for her to have to take care of. If you weren't going to do that, I would say to not submit it, as it would almost certainly be of lesser quality than what Carrie would put into the collection. I've read several of her NY Times books and they really are extremely good. I don't believe that any scan, no matter how good, would match that kind of quality without a read through.

Evan