[bksvol-discuss] update on confessor, by goodkind

  • From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 21:11:45 -0800

Well, I decided to scan this monster anyway. I had to do it one agonizing page
at a time, but it's now scanned. I have a feeling, though, that it will
probably be on the seller list for december, and it's very doubtful that I'll
have it all proofed and paginated by next week. If it does get on the best
seller list and if bookshare does get it, should I go ahead and submit it
anyway, or defer to the bookshare new york times project?