[bksvol-discuss] Re: upcoming book

  • From: Shayla Parker <shayla@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2005 19:26:56 -0400

For that matter, I believe some of the books by Martin in the collection could use a rescan, if anyone is interested.

At 05:27 PM 10/4/2005, you wrote:

Hi, everyone. I haven't written awhile, I've been around, but I've been really busy. I'm finally starting to have a bit more time on my hands, so I can focus on bookshare more. I have been monitoring the list, but just haven't had the time to write.
I'm writing about a book that will be coming out in November. I realize it's a way off, but I wanted to put the idea out there, because I know of several people who would like to read it, myself included. It's the new book in the Song of Ice and Fire series by George R. R. Martin. It's called A Feast for Crows and will be coming out November eighth. I'm extremely excited about this release, and would be willing to validate it if someone is willing to scan it when it is finally released. Just wanted to put that request out there, to give someone a scanning idea for the near future.

Lisa