[bksvol-discuss] up for proofing: Covenant with the vampire

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 11:20:08 -0500

This book is on offer.  It is a raw scan, but I have done some work to it.  I
still have the book.
Covenant with the Vampire
Author:
Jeanne Kalogridis

fascinating prequel to the classic and most popular horror novel of all time,
Dracula,
focuses on Dracula's great-nephew, who inherits the job of managing his
great-uncle's estate...and his appetite. Written in diary form as Dracula is,
this
compulsively readable book has revelations that will shock and delight readers
of the original. More erotic than Anne Rice, Kalogridis is a major new voice
in vampire fiction. The first chilling tale in an exciting new trilogy is a
rich and terrifying historical novel set fifty years before the opening of
Bram Stoker's Dracula. At the castle of Prince Vlad Tsepesh, also known as
Dracula, Vald's great-nephew Arkady is honored to care for his beloved though
strange great-uncle...until he beings to realize what is expected of him in his
new role. It seems that either he provides his great-uncle with unsuspecting
victims to satisfy his needs, or Vlad will kill those Arkady loves. He is
trapped into becoming party to murder and sadistic torture. And it is in his
blood. When Arkady learns that his newborn son is being groomed one day to
follow in his footsteps, he knows that he must fight Dracula, even if it means
death.

Book blog:
John Adams
E-Mail: amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx