[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipping

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2004 18:24:56 -0700

Hi, Jill. I also have Windows XP Home, but I don't use the ZIP utility it has,
so know nothing about it. I don't know if you saw the discussions we had about
this a while back, but Power Archiver is what I use, and it's free. If someone
can't help you with the one in Windows XP, or if it doesn't work to your
satisfaction, let me know and I'll send you the link to Power Archiver, if
you're interested. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous