[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipped and lost in space

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2007 19:40:36 -0700 (PDT)

I wonder it Daisy accentuates bold and/or italic
words.

I dodn't kknow if K1000 works at all like word, but
with word you can blacken the whole file and then hit
maybe Control and B to make everything bold and then
hit it again to de-Bold evereything.

On the Mac keybourd it's the apple key. I don't know
what, if anything the Control key does. I seem only
ever to use the apply key and the Optiont/alt key.

--- Amy Goldring Tajalli