[bksvol-discuss] Re: unzipped and lost in space

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 17:42:46 -0700

Amy,

I don't know if there is a keyboard combination for creating or deleting
bold or italic text in K1000, but if you select the text you want to
italicize or boldify, or deitalicize or deboldify, go to the Edit menu, and
arrow up or down to Format.  Hit Enter on that and you will get a submenu
with Font as the first entry.  Hit Enter on Font and a dialog box will open.
Tab through it and, among other things such as type of font and size, you
will hear K1000 say whether the selected text is bolded, italicized, or not,
or whether some is and some is not.  You can use the up and down arrows to
disable or enable bold and italics on the piece of text you have selected.
This will let you create bold or italic text wherever you want, and remove
it wherever you want.

HTH

Evan