[bksvol-discuss] Re: unwanted letters on scanned page

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:02:31 -0700

Hi, Bud. I don't know if this would make any difference for you, but a lot
of the Janette Oke books I've been doing have designs as part of the header
and as a divider between sections. They scan as a bunch of junk and have to
be removed. I don't believe there's anything that could be done in that
case, although I could be wrong. If the book you're doing has some kind of
design like this, that could be your problem. Take care.
Julie Morales
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Windows/MSN Messenger (but not email):
mercy0421@xxxxxxxxxxx