[bksvol-discuss] Re: unsubscribing and OT: weather

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 20:14:02 -0700 (PDT)

 how do
> I unsubscribe?
>    Dying in this weird Southern California heatwave,
>    Eliza
>
>Eliza,

In the To: space, put
bksvol-discuss-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx The word request
in the address line is *very* important.

In the Subject space, just put the word Unsubscribe.

That's all you have to do. You don't have to put
anything in the message space.
Is the conncol in your address the University of
Connecticut? When does school start againfor you?

I totally agree with you about our heat wave. I wish
we here near the coast would get some of those
thunderstorms they keep talking about. Maybe that
would help get rid of the humidity and we'd get our
cool temperatures back.

Sorry to complain, those of you who have been and are
suffering in the South and Midwest. I hear you're
having a heat wave, too. Noel, How was Alaska? We
should all go.

http://mail.yahoo.com