[bksvol-discuss] Re: unstoppable global warming

  • From: "Gary Petraccaro" <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 21:17:06 -0400

Actually there's good news.  The notes had already been checked by me and the
numbers had already been checked and were already in the file.  All someone
needs to do as soon as I get the book back up, is do a general read-through.  I
already have done mine, btw.  The reason this is so late after the message
below this is that computer hell has finally ended.  I gave up on my venerable
system and replaced the motherboard.  I'm finally back up and running after a
mini-vacation and a trip to ConFluence.

          From: Gary Petraccaro <garyp130@xxxxxxxxxxx>
          Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Book Needs Help
          To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          Date: Monday, July 6, 2009, 7:06 PM

          Well, I guess I was hoping that the original RTF file could just be
put back on the books page for a proofer to redo it.  It's no problem for me to
resubmit.