[bksvol-discuss] Re: university libararies?

  • From: "Jamie Yates, CPhT" <jamieyates@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 28 Oct 2007 12:30:26 -0700 (PDT)

Kelly, I couldn't find any books titled Romulus, My Father but I did find this
Social Linguistics but I'm not sure it's the one you want:

  Social linguistics and literacies : ideology in discourses / James Paul Gee.

  Do you have an author for the Romulus book?

  If the Social Linguistics book is the one you want just let me know.

Jamie in Michigan
Currently Reading - Candy Apple Red - Nancy Bush
MexGrocer.com - Online grocery shopping store for Authentic Mexican food,
cooking recipes and culture.