[bksvol-discuss] Re: univ. xcal weight loss book

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 09:30:19 -0800

Hi Jackie,
It sounds as if the question is, should I reject this book or should I finish validating it. If there are alot of mistakes that make the book unuseabvle, then maybe the book should be rejected. If you are dedicated to the idea of saving the book, then I would just hang on to it. If you hang on to it, you might want to occasionally switch off to a less challenging book. Don't just throw the book back on the pile though. I don't mean to sound so harsh. It's just thaat if the book is too hard for you to finish, it's probably too hard for someone else to finish too.
Mike
----- Original Message ----- From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>