[bksvol-discuss] Re: unique format, any suggestions?

  • From: "Katie Star" <kaitlyn@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 18:23:43 -0700

HI Lissi and all,

I've been doing some scanning here this weekend. I scanned a book call The
Wild Island which is a British book. Gees, I thought I had lost my touch on
scanning.... Well, when I got some sighted help to make some corrections I
made a big discovery.
It seems to make all the lines the same link there were a large number of
lines that had words run together to make them fit and other lines that put
extra dashes and spaces between the last word of a sentence and the
punctuation.
For example: AS I walked down the street I saw a large black cat .
Or: As iwalkeddownthestareet-I saw a largeblackcat .

The strangest thing I have seen since I started scanning.

Katie Hill
Miracles happen not in opposition to Nature, but in opposition to

what we know of Nature.

-St. Augustine