[bksvol-discuss] Re: unique format, any suggestions?

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 23:49:02 -0400

Dear Tom,

Thank you for taking the time to address my question. I'm afraid I don't understand the concept or method of replacing globally. I don't understand what replacing a w with an empty space would do.

As for saving as, I'm not sure if I do that with the name of the file in my validation in progress folder, do it at the top of the file when it's opened or highlight the contents of the file and then trying the save as. I also unsuccessfully tried cutting and pasting.

I did experiment with copying my files, but failed. I always got the message to choose whether I wanted to substitute the new file for the old one. I'll try again, attempting to change the name of the new copy...but I'm not on solid ground.

Always with love,

Lissi
----- Original Message ----- From: "tom hawkins" <tjhawk1@xxxxxxxxxxx>