[bksvol-discuss] Re: unique format, any suggestions?

  • From: "Kellie Hartmann" <hart0421@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Jun 2006 00:04:06 -0500

Hi Lissi,
The dashes in your current frustrating validation project remind me of how
dialogue is often indicated in French books. Apparently that dashing system
is as valid as quotations marks in French. This reminds me, I have several
partially edited French books that I really should get up on the site some
time this century. That means I'd better get them done in the next 94 years
or I'm in big trouble! <lol>
Kellie