[bksvol-discuss] Re: underlining o.k.?

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Jul 2004 20:14:26 -0500

If the underlining in braille doesn't work it is a translation/transcription
error, because underlining can be indicated in braille.  Please make the
submitted scan match the original as much as possible.
People reading with screen readers can also choose to hear about
underlining.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
curious entity at earthlink dot net