[bksvol-discuss] Re: underlining o.k.?

  • From: "Julie Morales" <inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 3 Jul 2004 22:35:14 -0700

Hi, Cindy. I would just leave the book the way it is, but that's just me. If
it doesn't upload properly, or if it doesn't read properly, or at least if
the underlining doesn't show up, that is how the actual text is, so it
should be left alone, or at least that's what I'd do. Take care.
Julie Morales
Email and Windows/MSN Messenger:
inlovewithchrist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
If your dog is fat, you aren't getting enough exercise. --Unknown
The reason a dog has so many friends is that he wags his tail instead of his
tongue. --Anonymous