[bksvol-discuss] Re: underline command MS Word

  • From: "Estelnalissi" <airadil@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Dec 2005 01:00:22 -0500

Dear Kelly,

Control u, points to head and grins, "I get it...u is for underline!"

Thanks so much Kelly, your way is much faster than mine as in turning the
computer off to make the underlining stop! You'd better quit being such a great
help or we'll have to tell Gerald we missed him, but not his expertise.

Always With Love,

Lissi

  ----- Original Messag
  e -----