[bksvol-discuss] Re: uestion about getting started.

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Sep 2006 22:57:45 -0400

Kandi,

You certainly can volunteer without a scanner.  There are volunteers who
scan and submit books, there are volunteers who validate books, and there
are volunteer to do both.  In your case, since you have no access to a
scanner, you can validate books, which means you can take books submitted by
other volunteers and users and move them toard approval.  Get started by
writing to John Glass at John.g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thanks for your interest.  All the help you can provide is welcomed.

Pratik