[bksvol-discuss] txt to word to rtrf backto txt

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 20 Jul 2004 18:07:34 -0500

Pratik (and Tracy), I may be wrong, but I don?t think your idea of converting
to word, putting in page
breaks and validating and then converting back to txt to upload actually works.
It seems to me that I
did that and when I converted to txt to upload the pagination got messed up
again. And, of course, I
couldn?t upload as rtf or Word ? I?d found that out the hard way. What I had to
do was submit the rtf
book file as a replacement for the txt file I had downloaded, with a note of
explanation to the validator
and administrators.

Cindy

P.S. Speaking of Guido, is he back yet?