[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt page breaks redux

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 14:58:20 -0600

hehehe

I recently had to tell my cat to get her paw off the delete key.  I was
afraid she was going to delete an important E-mail that I had already needed
to have resent once.

I think I will have a cleaner scanner now that i have a cat.  I now put the
cover back on all the time, because I just know I would find a furball on it
if I didn't.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/