[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt files

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 20:34:26 -0700 (PDT)

I probably said I'd take it. I thought I could get a
print copy. The quick look at it that I just took it
didn't look all that bad, and perhaps it is an
important book. It's translation of the opening of a
Ming Dynasty tomb, and if I had the print book it
wouldn't be that hard to fix. It looks a little more
interesting than the Archaeology of the Lands of the
Bible, and perhaps it is a book that students in
certain fields might be required to or want to read.
But since I find that my libraries now don't have the
book, I can't fix it.

Clearly, since nobody asked where it was, it hasn't
been missed.

Cindy