[bksvol-discuss] Re: txt files

  • From: "k4zq" <k4zq@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2006 14:28:53 -0400

Amen!

Ernie
To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sunday, August 06, 2006 9:11 AM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] txt files

Once upon a time, txt files were going to be disallowed for uploads. Also, when will the collection become large enough for bookshare officially to feel safe about insisting that books be of a quality above poor. I am thinking if we hold submitters to a higher standard to submit, they just might come up to it. And think of the sadness we could be preventing when those submitting poor quality books get rejection notices. And oh yes, think of the work we could save validators cleaning up this stuff or rejecting it from the step 1 list.

This latest rant is inspired by the latest crop of txt romances of poor quality to hit stepp one.

E.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition. Version: 7.1.394 / Virus Database: 268.10.7/410 - Release Date: 8/5/2006