[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: "Sarah Van Oosterwijck" <curiousentity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 14:56:11 -0600

Convert your books to .rtf and submit them.  Put a note in the comment field
saying the books were originally text files and therefore require the adding
of page breaks to comply with bookshare standards.  If the books are good
scans people may be willing to put in the page breaks if the files have page
numbers and headers.  If you don't want to gamble on that being done you
could write a list of the books you have and see if anyone on this list
would like to take some of your titles, and only submit once you have a
volunteer lined up for the job.

Sarah Van Oosterwijck
http://home.earthlink.net/~netentity/