[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: "Jane Dickison" <jane53@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 10:18:11 -0500

Hi Mike,

I hear what you are saying about the number of books on the download page. I wrote the following e-mail yesterday and got no response. I'm going to take a chance and post it again. I don't know if it's doable or not.

Hi gang,

I have an idea I would like to run by you. What would you think about each volunteer taking at least one book off the download page next week to validate? My reason for saying next week is because that would give you a little time to tie up any loose ends you are working on now. Wouldn't it be kool to have a fresh download page to start the new year?If we declared one week as tying up the loose ends of BookShare submitted books, I bet you would see a big difference in the download page. If a book is too bad to validate, you can always reject it and we can start from scratch.

OK....I might be sorry for asking this, but how many of you are game?

Love,

Jane