[bksvol-discuss] Re: .txt and .rtf

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2004 18:40:22 -0800 (PST)

I'm willing to do them, depending on what they are. I
like fiction, detective stories, history, if
well-written, and biography if well-written -- and
children's literature. I don't care particularly for
sci fi or fantasy, though I have scanned and
pre-validated some upon request and I did actually
enjoy them. In fact, a couple stayed in my mind for a
while.

Of course I couldn't do all 1000 at once (grin).
But I'm sure if you follow Sarah's suggestions of
posting them someone will get to them, and if not I
will -- or if you let me know when you submit one. I
don't think I'll be able to get to anything until
after Christmas, though.

Cindy

--- Sarah Van Oosterwijck

http://my.yahoo.com