[bksvol-discuss] Re: two requests -- Rice's Beauty's Release

  • From: Guido Corona <guidoc@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 3 Jun 2005 16:42:45 -0500

Allison,  I have a scan of Beauty's Release which unfortunately lacks any
front matter and copyright info,  and its page breaks are rather
arbitrary.  So,  it's not up
to Bookshare publishing standards in spite of its very high OCR quality,
and I/we can't truly post/publish  it,  which is really too bad.

But. . . please contact me offline by email/phone.  My contact info is
below.

Saluti,

Guido

Guido Dante Corona